KBACE has built its reputation as being one of the most successful Oracle Consulting companies in North America. KBACE is now becoming known not only for its consulting success, but its ability to deliver an all-inclusive mix of support services. Using KBACE Support Services, customers are able to leverage the same expertise they're used to from KBACE consultants in a managed, dedicated support model.
KBACE Support Service Offerings
KBACE Support Services is a key component for customers to maximize the return on their Oracle investment within four main areas:
• Cloud Central Support
• Managed and On-Demand Support
• Data and System Administration Services (DBA)
• Managed Hosting Services
The KBACE Support Services Program consists of a dedicated group of Oracle Professionals in the KBACE corporate headquarters and in the Bangalore, India office.
Benefits of KBACE Support Services
- Expertise - The vast network of clients and field consultants keep KBACE on the leading edge of Oracle technologies. The KBACE collaborative culture places the collective knowledge of all KBACE professionals at the customer's disposal. It is simply not possible to replicate this level of experience through internal staffing.
- Flexibility - Customer support needs vary from month to month. With KBACE, support time can be utilized for a variety of different business needs – as support requirements grow or shrink, KBACE works with customers to structure the optimal contract.
- Scalability - Support contacts can be matched to your exact requirements — task-based services, on-demand, fixed hours per month, or all-inclusive annual support contracts are available.
- Accessibility - Support is available 24 x 7 and can be reached by phone, email, or through the web, a KBACE expert is ready to help.
- Delivery Management - A dedicated Service Delivery Manager is assigned to each account. This single point of contact can be used for budgetary reporting, consultations, escalation management and delivery management. The KBACE Service Delivery Manager is a trusted partner that helps their customer proactively manage their organization’s Oracle footprint.
- Cost and Risk Reduction - KBACE Support allows customers to control and reduce ongoing Total Cost of ownership, control and reduce support costs, enjoy guaranteed service levels, reduce operational risk of dependency on individuals, and reduce the need for in-house training or knowledge.
|In House||KBACE Support|
|Coverage||8:00 AM–6:00 PM||24 x 7|
|Resource Yrs. of Experience||5–7 years||10-15 years on average|
|Training and Skills Upgrade||Extra cost and time lost||Ongoing|
|Oracle Modern Best Practices||No or partial||Yes|
|Oracle Certification/Advanced Degree||Unknown||Yes|
|Knowledge Base||Limited if any||Comprehensive|
|Incident Management||Disparate||Online Support Center|
|Delivery management||Part time||Dedicated|
|Areas of Expertise||Siloed||Network of hundreds of experts|